- If you forget your Kindle password, type in "resetmykindle".
- To type numbers quickly, hold down the ALT key and use the top row of letters (q to o) to get numbers.
- To use your Kindle as a calculator, on the Home screen press any letter to bring up the search box. Delete that character and insert your sum. Then press the centre of the controller to get the result.
- If you want to listen to music while you read, drop mp3 files into the music folder. Then press ALT+Space to play, and ALT+F to skip tracks.
- To get your Kindle to read to you, press Shift+Sym.
- Your Kindle has two games on it. Press Shift+ALT+M to play Minesweeper or GoMoku. Hit the Home button to end the game.